Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 17, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I made a card this week, and some really sparkly flowers. I used the amazing 
This is such a gorgeous collection of stamps, papers, and dies. I just love the colors, and flowers in this collection.
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and look at all of the amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT.


Products Used:


Project Instructions:

Other products: Light yellow - light green Cardstock (CS), Koi Water Color Sketch Box, #1 - #2 paint Brush, Say it in Crystals rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, Clear Wink of Stella, water color paper.
Instructions: Cut a piece of yellow CS to 6" by 12", and fold it in half to make a top folding card base. Take a piece of the Peacock Paisley Paper Collection, and cut a 5 3/4" by 5 3/4" layer. Glue it to the card base. Cut another piece of yellow CS to 4" by 5 1/4". Stamp the Paisley image on Water color paper with black ink. Color it with the Koi water color set. Trim it down to 3 3/4" by 5", and add it to the yellow CS. Add Double Dots to the back and place it on the card 1/2" from the right side edge. Brush the Wink of Stella on the image. Stamp four sets of daises on paper from the paper collection. Cut them out with the matching die. Sponge the edges with Tangelo ink. Mold and shape them.Here is a video for flower shaping techniques. Add two to three daises to each flower. Add the flower centers, and then add the Crystal Stickles to each flower. Stamp six of the small daisy leaves in Cottage Ivy ink, then cut them out with the matching die. Sponge the edges with Cottage Ivy ink, shape them, and then cut them in smaller pieces. Add the flowers to the card, and then glue the leaves around the flowers. Cut the sentiment from the Peacock Paisley collection, and add it to the bottom edge of the Paisley image.
I wish you could see IRL, just how 
sparkly these flowers are!!



Thank you for stopping by, and for all of the amazing comments you leave.
I really appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment