Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 31, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. I am using the 
We will be introducing the Everyday Heroes very soon. Stop by
Heartfelt Creations blog for a sneak peek
I made a card this week. I hope you like it. Don't forget to stop by the
HC blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!
Happy Easter!



Other Products: ZVA Creative pearls, flat back pearls, cardstock (CS) brown - Neenah White, Memento Dandelion ink, Copic markers flowers - Y 11 - 15 - 17 - YR24 - E31, leaves - YG17 - 67, feather - BG000 - 53 - 57 - YG25, finger sponge, Clear Wink of Stella.
Instructions: Cut a piece of brown cardstock to 6" by 12" and fold in half to make a top folding 6" by 6" card base. Take a piece of the Peacock Paisley paper collection, and cut a 5 7/8" by 5 7/8" layer. Glue it to the card base. Stamp the Feathered Daisy onto white CS, with black ink. Color it with Copic markers. Trim it to 3 1/4" by 5" then sponge it with Dandelion, Desert Sand, and Rich Cocoa inks. Layer it with brown CS measuring 3 3/8" by 5 1/8". Add Double Dots to the back. Randomly stamp the Daisy Stem on a piece of white CS that is 2 1/2" by 5 1/2". Color it with Copic markers then sponge it with Dandelion, Desert Sand, and Rich Cocoa inks. Layer it with a 3 3/8" by 5 1/8" piece of brown CS, and add Double Dots to the back. Add them both to the card as shown in the photo. Cut and emboss the Decorative Lattice Swirl, from the Timeless Amour die using the Peacock Paisley paper collection. Cut the sides off of the die cut, then add glue to the sides and bottom. Add it to the top right of the card, leaving the top open. Cut a 2" by 3" card panel, a Ticket Stub, and a Classic Ticket from the paper collection. Sponge the edges with Rich Cocoa ink. Place them into the die cut pocket. Brush Wink of Stella over the flowers and feather images. Cut the pearl flourish and in smaller pieces and add it around the images. Add the flat back pearls to the card.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
I really appreciate all of your amazing comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment