Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
We are releasing the new Cascading Fuchsia collection. This collection is breathtaking with all of its beautiful papers, die, and stamps.
This what Heartfelt Creations has to say about this collection.

Heartfelt Creations invites you to join us for a stroll through a quaint cottage garden where your cares will melt away and your creative energy will be refreshed and renewed.  The Cascading Fuchsia Collection of stamps, dies and papers is bursting with lush greenery and exquisite beauty.  Here, you'll find pendant shaped clusters of show-stopping pink, purple and magenta blossoms that are also called "Angel's Earrings."  Graceful vines, lacy patterns, flitting butterflies, shady bowers and delicate latticework come together and form this restful haven.  It's a celebration of the simple things that fill this moment in time with wonder and spontaneous joy.  Cascading Fuchsia: It's a flawless garden of peerless delight and a creative sanctuary for the artist in you.
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for some amazing inspiration from the rest of the design team.


Other Products: Spellbinders Grand Ovals - Heirloom Legacy, Memento Dandelion ink, Neenah White cardstock (CS), Copic Markers R81, 83, 85, 89 - YG 21, 25, Clear Wink of Stella, green heart gems, green rhinestones.
Instructions: Make a white 5" by 7" card base. Take a piece of the Cascading Fuchsia paper collection and trim it to 4 3/4" by 6 3/4". Glue it to the front of the card base. Cut/emboss the Heirloom Legacy die and the Decorative Oval, with paper from the paper collection. Glue them to the card as shown. Stamp the Fuchsia Bouquet on white CS, with black ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Take the second Grand Oval die and cut it out. Sponge the edges with Memento Inks. Add Double Dots to the back. Stamp the butterfly in black ink, onto paper from the paper collection. Cut the sentiment and two small butterflies from the paper collection. Add the heart gems, and place green rhinestones on the butterfly. Add all of the rest of the elements to the card. Paint Wink of Stella over the flowers, sentiment, and butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment