Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I made a masculine card this week using the Everyday Heroes Collection.
I colored the boots and pocket watch, then add some clear Wink of Stella to them. 
I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for some beautiful projects. There is also another sneak peek at the new Cascading Fuchsia Collection.




Other Products: Copic Markers N - 0 - 2 - 4 - 6 - 8, Bic Markers Yellow Blaze - Oceanview Blue - Rambunctious Red, Micron Pen #3, Eclipse Black - Neenah White cardstock (CS), Wink of Stella, turquoise rhinestones.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Everyday Heroes paper collection and make a top folding 6" by 6" card base. Stamp the My Hero background stamp in black ink onto white CS. Color the boots and clock, with Copic Markers - Bic Markers. Trim it down to 4 1/4" by 5 1/4". Cut a piece of black CS to 4 1/2" by 5 1/2" to layer behind the image. Cut the window and the Decorative Lattice in black CS with the matching dies. Cut the window in half and add it to the right side of the card. Trim the lattice down to just the flourish, and glue it to the left side of the card. Add the string of turquoise rhinestones to the card and add the other ones to the left side. Brush Wink of Stella over the clock face and the boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment