Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015 SNA

Check out the sneak peek of my tag, I made for Scrap n' Art Online Magazine!! Stop by the magazine for the full version. 
I had a lot of fun using the Gotta Pixel Digital download. Stop by the magazine to download your copy. There is some amazing downloads there. 

Thank you so much for sponsoring us GottaPixel!



Grab a year subscription at 

Check all of the fabulous Digital Downloads at

Thank you so much for stopping by blog!!
I appreciate all of your amazing comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment