Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 24, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am using the Blazing Poppies Collection this week. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for all of the gorgeous creations.
I hope you are having a wonderful week!!
Spend some time in your craft room. I know I am. Going to work on some cards for the 
collections ahead.






Project Instructions: 
Other Products: Spellbinders: Grand Ovals - Oval Regalia, Martha Stewart border punch, Cardstock: red - white, Copic Markers: Flowers R32 - 35 - 39, Leaves G40 - 43 - 46, Vase E31 - 35 - 37, pearl and rhinestone strip.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Blazing Poppy Paper Collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Take the Blazing Poppy Vase and stamp it on white cardstock with black ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Cut it out with the smallest oval from the Grand Ovals. Die cut one red Regalia Oval. Then take the same die and just emboss it with white cardstock. Remove it from the die and cut around the edges of the die cut. Add the three die cuts together and then add Double Dots to the back. Cut two 1" by 6" strips of red cardstock with the Martha Stewart punch. Add then to each side of the card. Add the pearl and rhinestone strip to each side.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
It means so much to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment