Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15,2015 HC

Welcome to this week's post with Heartfelt Creations
I used the Sparkling Poinsettia Collection for this week's card.
I hope you enjoy what I have made.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for all of the inspiration this week.






Project Instructions: 

Other Products: Cardstock: white, green, Silver Lustre; Copic Markers: flowers N0 - 2 - 4 - 6, Candle Y00 - 02 - 06 - 08 - YR4, Leaves: G40 - 43 - 46, gold metal findings, cream lace, Spellbinders Curved Borders Three.

Instructions: Take a piece of the Sparkling Poinsettia Paper Collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Take the curved borders and cut a 2 1/2" by 6" border for the bottom of the card. Take a piece of the paper collection and make a layer to go behind it. Glue an 8" piece of lace to the top, and then add Double Dots to the back. Add it to the bottom of the card. Take a piece of white cardstock and stamp the Sparkling Poinsettia Candle and sentiment in black ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Cut the image out with Cut Mat Create 2A rounded rectangle, and the sentiment out with the Cut Mat Create 1B smallest rounded rectangle die. Add Double Dots to the backs of both. Add them to the card. Stamp three of the Large Sparkling Poinsettia flowers in black ink onto the lustre cardstock. Cut them out with the matching die. Add Gold Wink of Stella to the edges of the petals. Mold and shape them with the Flower shaping Kit. Glue them together and add the gold finding to the center of the flower. Glue it to the card, and add three more gold findings to the right upper part of the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!
I appreciate all of your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment