Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 22, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. 
I made a card for you this week with the Sparkling Poinsettia Collection.

I hope you enjoy Christmas in July. 

Stop by Heartfelt Creations for all of the inspiration from the rest of the design team members.



Products Used: 

Project Instructions: 

Other products: Spellbinders Labels Forty Decorative Elements, white - red cardstock (CS), Copic Markers E30 - 34 - 35, N02 - 04 - 06, Y11, B000 - 01, silver ink, rhinestone flower centers, die cutting machine
Instructions: Fold white CS to make a 5" x 7" card base. Cut a piece of striped paper from the paper collection to 4 3/4" by 6 3/4" to the card base. Next add a 4 1/4" by 6 1/4" card front to the card base. Stamp the Joy to the World stamp onto white CS with Black ink, and color it with Copic Markers. Cut it out with the Cut Mat Create 1A largest rounded rectangle die. Cut the Spellbinders die in red CS. Glue them together and place them on the card. Stamp six of the Sparkling Poinsettias onto burgundy paper from the paper collections in black ink. Cut them out with the matching die. Add two to each flower and add silver ink around the edges. Place the flower centers in the three flowers. Cut four of the flourishes from the Cut Mat Create 1A die with white CS. Add the flowers to the card and then place the flourishes around the flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment