Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 29,2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I hope you are having a wonderful week. I made a Christmas card this week with 
Stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for all of the inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 
I always love hearing your amazing comments.


Project Instructions: 

Other products: White cardstock (CS), gold ink, Grand Calibur
Watch this video to learn how to shape the Sparkling Poinsettia.
Instructions: Make a 5" by 7" card base, then take a 5" by 7" card front from the paper collection. Glue them together. Stamp the Sparkling Poinsettia Swirl, sentiment onto the front of the card in black ink. Stamp two of the Large flowers Sparkling Poinsettia onto burgundy paper from the paper collection, and two of the of the flowers from the Sparkling Poinsettia. Cut them with the matching die. Add gold ink to the edges of the petals then glue them together. Add Art Institute Glue to the centers and then add the Heart of Gold Prills to the glue. Glue the flowers to the front of.

Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment