Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 11, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I hope you are having a wonderful week.

We are introducing the Farmers Market Collection this month. I am loving this collection. The whole collection is amazing. Stop Heartfelt Creations Blog for all of the creative inspiration from the rest of the design team.

I made a card for you this week I hope you enjoy it and are inspired to create something for that special person in your life.


Other products: White - green cardstock (CS), scissors, Spellbinders Grand Calibur - Labels Thirty Eight, Copic Markers N0 - 02 - 04, V22 - 25, B000 - 00 - 02, Y13 - 19,                                    YG21, YG17, E11 - 34 - 35 - 43

Instructions: Make a 6" by 6" side folding, card base from the Farmers Market Paper Collection. Add a 5 3/4" by 5 3/4" layer to the front of the card. Stamp the Jars and Vines on white CS with black ink. Color it with the Copic Markers. Cut it out with the Labels Thirty Eight Die. Take some green CS and cut out the vines with the matching die. Sponge the edges with green ink. Add it around the image and then add Double Dots to the back. Place it on the right side of the card. Cut out the matching images from the paper collection and add Double Dots to the back of them. Place them on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment