Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am loving the Farmers Market Collection. It has some amazing stamps, dies, and papers.
I colored my first apple this week. It was a lot of fun experimenting with different colors.

I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations and pick up this new collection.
You will be inspired by what you can create. Especially with Fall right around the corner.

Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the inspiration this week.



Other products: Memento Dandelion, Morocco inks, Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals (smallest), white and red cardstock (CS), Copic Markers R20 - 22 - 27 - 29, YG 25 - 63 - 67, Y00, W0 - 01 - 02, Martha Stewart paper punch
Instructions: Take a piece of the Farmers Market paper collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Add a red scalloped edge with a paper punch. Take the Cut Mat Create 2B, largest rectangle die, and cut out the matching papers. Stamp the Apple Harvest image on white CS with black ink. Color it with markers. Cut it out with the Grand Oval die. Add a red layer to the back with the Decorative Oval Die. Add Double Dots to the back. Cut out the sentiment and add Double Dots to the back. Add all of the elements to the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment