Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Welcome to this week's post with Heartfelt Creations. I wanted to do something a little different this week. I decided to make a jewelry set with the new Enchanted Mums paper collection. I just love how it turned out.
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the inspiration from the rest of the design team.


Products Used: 
Other products: Ultra thick clear embossing powder, skewer, jewelry findings, small green and pink beads, glitter embossing powder
Instructions: Take a piece of the Enchanted Mums paper collection and cut it in long triangles measuring 3/4" on one end, 1/8" on the other end, and 12" long. Wrap them starting with the 3/4" first around the skewer. Keep it lined up in the middle as you reach the other end. Add glue to hold the paper in place. Make enough beads for a necklace, earrings and a bracelet. For the smaller beads, make them 1/2" on one end and 1/8" on the other still measuring 12" long. For the beads on the earrings start with a 1/4" strip that has 1/8" at the other end and, 12" long. When you are done with the paper beads coat them in the Essential Glue Pad, then dip them in clear embossing powder. Heat emboss them. Then add a layer of glitter embossing powder, following the same steps above. Finally coat them one more time with clear embossing powder. String the paper beads, beads and findings to make a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet.
Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment