Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015


Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. We are debuting the Enchanted Mums Collection. It is a gorgeous collection of stamps, flowers, papers, and dies. I absolutely love the colors and theme of this collection, and I am really enjoying working with it. I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and see all of the inspiration from the rest of the design team, and don't forget to pick up this new collection.




Project Instructions: 

Other products: Copic Markers E79 - YG25 - V28, Light green cardstock (CS)

Instructions: 
Take a piece of the Enchanted Mum paper collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Take two more pieces of cardstock from the paper collection and cut the smallest and next to smallest dies from the Spellbinders Oval Bliss die set. Color the edges with Copic Markers. Add Double Dots to the smaller one, that is a sentiment. Stamp three sets of Enchanted Mums in black ink. Cut them out with the matching die. Color the edges of the flowers and the dragon flies with Copic Markers. Stamp the dragon fly leaves in black ink, and cut it out with the matching die. Glue it to the card base then add the ovals. Glue the flowers together adding three flowers to each set, then add them to the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment