Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Howdy


TTCRD Challenge19-26, 2013


       Come Join us at TTCRD For our Newest challenge!! 

Our Sponsor is
   

Here is My card 
    
Wow this card was fun!! I used a Kenny K Digi stamp,
and my Copic markers for Cheyenne She is such a wonderful image. He has many more amazing Digi's. Stop by and check him out. Just click on her name. I also added a silver K&Company Border and some Thickers for the sentiment.
  
Come and join in on the challenge and win some amazing prizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment