Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Out with the old month in with the new!!


WOW!! February Was a Busy Month


Well I have gotten behind on my posting and have had a busy month. Between my family and myself we have been either sick or in the hospital!! I am so glad March is finally here. I am looking forward to getting back on track!
So I am going to be posting some of my cards I have been making. I hope you enjoy them, and if you have any questions please leave a comment about it. I will be more than  glad to get back to you.

Got nothing but love for you!

Forgive my absents, here is a little love for you all.
This is from the February 10, 2013
CAS Challenge at the 
Outlawz
There is a new challenge every week.





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Penny, Fantastic coloring girl and I love that sentiment! I am a new follower and just came from outlawz!! I can't wait to see more of what you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you stopped by Naomi, thanks for joining!! Thank you for the wonderful comments you left on my card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and fabulous colouring. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Katherine for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment...

    ReplyDelete