Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12th Color Challenge


Color Challenge 
at the Outlawz!

Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors
and a Twist which we will call

"Mad, Mad March"

during the month of
March

The Color Challenge is so excited to have a fabulous sponsor for
the month of March.
I am a designer for the Outlawz and this the inspiration and 
colors for this weeks challenge 
There are so many ideas in the photo! 
Come by the Outlawz and join in on the great challenge.

So on to my card
This is a 5.5by 4.25 card
I made the fish with some vinyl sticker outlines by click and 
then added them to some glitter paper I made. 
I used double sided tape and some Ritz ultra fine glitter 
to make the paper. You will need some wide tape.
 I then colored them with my Copic Markers. 
The glitter will not transfer to your markers.
I repeated the same for the bubbles and the seaweed.
 I then fussy cut them out. 
I also made the gold glitter paper too. 
Now this is a great idea and saves time and glitter. 
Take some regular double sided tape and make a line 
around the edge then add the glitter burnish it and you are done. 
Only glitter where you need it!! This card is super shiny. 
You cannot see that with out holding it in your hand.
This card was so much fun!!! You really should try this technique. 
You will love it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Just leave a comment 
about it and I will get back with you.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fab card. Love the color combo - very striking. I found you on the Outlawz and am your newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Katherine
    http://cropnkathy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining Katherine!! I appreciate your awesome comments...

    ReplyDelete