Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Friday, March 22, 2013

March 19, 2013 Color challenge

Mad March Color Challenge

Outlawz

This is the card I made for Inspiration for 
Tuesday March 19, 2013 C.C. challenge. 
Come by and join us!
You can win some great prizes!

For  this card: 
 I used Spellbinders labels 4.
A Cuttlebug embossing folder by Anna Griffin 
called Poppy. My Sentiments came from 
Stamping Ups, Petite Pairs. I definitely don't want 
to leave out those lovely little gems called Goose Bumps. 
I used McGill's Perfect petals punch for the flowers.





2 comments:

  1. Penny, I love the flowers & the colors you've chosen. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon!! Flowers are one of my favorite things to make.

      Delete