Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Color Challenge March 26, 2013


Color Challenge at The Outlawz!


Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors
and a Twist which we will call
  "Mad, Mad March"
during the month of March.
Stop by the Outlawz and join in 
 
Color Challenge is so excited to have a fabulous sponsor for the month of March.

This is one of my new stamps. I just love it!!!! It is from stampin up and it is called Swallowtail. The colors for this challenge are Commodore Blue, Lime Green, and Crescent Moon. My base is 6.25" by 5.25" and the layer is 6" by 5" I colored my image with Copic Markers, and sponged Memento's New Sprout around the edges. I took the same colors I used on the butterfly to make my dot background. I added dots in different sizes around the butterfly. I created my own sentiment and added the same dot pattern to that.

Happy Crafting!!
Thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment