Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TTCRD 6-11-13


TTCRD Challenge 

June 11 - June 17

Welcome to this weeks "Anything Goes" challenge. I hope you will find time to come on over to the TTCRD  and add one of your projects/cards. 
This weeks sponsor is
and you can win a $25.00 gift voucher.

 Here is my inspiration card for this week.
Here are the card details
4.25" by 5.50" card base, with one layer at 4" by 5.25". I used a Stampin Up Rose (retired). I cut and added Stampin Up Framelit called Labels Collection. Let's see what else. I used a Sizzlit called  Little Leaves, and some little rosed I had.  I used my Copic markers to color my image. Then I sponged Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa by Mementos ink around the edges of my Focal image, leaves, and flowers. 
Add your favorite ribbon and a sentiment pop up your focal point and you are done. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
    
I entered this card in the following challenges
Challenges for everybody
Paper Shelter
Five Simple Things

No comments:

Post a Comment