Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

6-18-2013

It's time for another Color challenge at the Outlawz!

We are so glad to bring you this weeks challenge.

Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors

and a Twist which we will call "Jazzy June" during the month of June. Come and join us at 
Color Challenge


Sponsor: Redonkulous DesignUrl: https://www.redonkulousdesigns.com/

The winner will get: 16000 Redonkulous points; The equivalent of $4.00 worth of designs.

I selected the color Palette for this week 

The Jazzy June Twist is make a baby card Here is the Card I made for our challenge.

I designed the background paper using Memento Inks, Angel Pink, Summer Sky, and Dandelion.Then I stamped  the colors with a foot print stamp. I used three Spellbinder sets to create the frame around my little bear. My image and sentiment came from "Oh Baby" by Rupa Shevde, from Gina K Designs. The ribbon and gems cam from my own stash. 

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment