Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25, 2013


It's time for another Color challenge at the Outlawz!


Hi, I am one of the Design Team members on the Color challenge, at the Outlawz

We are so glad to bring you this weeks challenge. Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors, and a Twist which we will call 

"Jazzy June"  

Come and join us at  Color Challenge



Sponsor: Redonkadoodles  Design Url: http://redonkadoodles.com/



The winner will get: 16000 Redonkulous points; The equivalent of $4.00 worth of designs.

I selected the color Palette for this week.


Your Jazzy June Twist, something to do with music.

Here is what I created for this week.

I used a 4.25" by 5.5" base for this card with red card stock. I added a 4" by 5.25' layer, with  DCWV's, Mango Frost Matstack. I repeated those two steps for the Music note layer except I used green card stock and, stamp set Vintage borders from GKD's to make my music background. For my image I first added Spellbinder's, Fleur de Lis Rectangles die cut. My bird stamp came from Inkadinkado. It is a wood mount stamp I purchased from Michaels. I colored it with Copic markers. I sponged my layers with Memento inks Rose Bud and Bamboo Leaves. Wrapped it all up with a ribbon from my stash and done. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping

 

No comments:

Post a Comment