Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Friday, July 26, 2013

TTCRD Challenge July 23 - 29

Welcome to another Fantastic challenge at Through the Craftroom Door

Hi I am Penny, one of the Design Team members at TTCRD. Each week we will have an "Anything Goes" challenge. So come and join me and the other design team members.

Here is our sponsor for this challenge
They have some awesome Digis!!

 Stop by my team mates blogs, and take a look at their beautiful creations.
We have some fantastic news also. Our Sizzling Summer issue of TTCRD magazine is out with all kinds of amazing cards and tutorials. There are many free items in there also.
Here is a link to the preview.




Here is my inspiration card for this week.
My image is by Sk Digis 
My card size is 5.5" by 4.25" card base, with an 1/8" smaller layer. I colored my image with Copic markers, added some Spellbinder die cuts, a Memory box die cut, and some ribbon. 

There are a few rules on the challenge page just check out the rules tab at the top. 

Happy Stamping!!
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment