Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 6th CC

Color Challenge

Hi it's me again, Penny!! I am one of the design team members, on the


So come on over and play with us this week. It is going to be a good one.

We have a wonderful sponsor this month. Drop by and look at their beautiful Digis.


Every week we will challenge you to use a particular colors and a twist which is 
"Add a tag" this week.

Lindsay selected our wonderful color palette and inspiration photo this week.

Here is my inspiration card for this week.
For my card I used a  large vanilla tag, and a 5.5" by 4.25" card. It has a layer at 1/8" smaller. I used a Spellbinders die called, Labels 4. My image is by Digi Stamps 4 Joy, and I colored her with my Copic markers. I used Dylusion inks to make my background and a stamp set by Stampin Up called, Elements of Style for the background flowers. If you have any questions please leave them in a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment