Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HC 12-18-2013

Hello, welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. Wow only 7 days until Christmas. I hope you have all your presents wrapped and your cards sent out. If you still need a few more cards, take a look at this weeks inspiration cards at Heartfelt Creations Blog. We have really worked hard to bring you some inspiration. I hope you enjoy all of the amazing cards and projects.

There is a sneak peek of our January "Majestic Morning Collection." The images and colors are a must have! Mark your calenders for a release date of January 8th. Everyone that purchases the IWIA of this release from January 8th-January 15th will be entered into a drawing and 2 lucky people will win all the product releases for 2014! So don't forget to stop by and enter. 

For this week I created a "Love Letter" card with the Floral keys Collection. I absolutely love this paper collection. I hope you enjoy my card and are inspired to create something of your own!!! I would love to see it if you do.


Other products: Yellow cardstock (CS), Memento Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Rich Cocoa, Love Letter, and New Sprout inks, green pearls, clear gemstones, Memento Tuxedo black ink

Instructions: Cut and score a 6" x 12" piece of paper from the paper collection to make a 6" x 6" card base. Add a 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" yellow layer. Take another piece of the paper collection and make a 5 5/8" x 5 5/8" layer add it to the yellow CS. Pick two 3" x 4" card panels and distress the edges and crunch up the panels. Smooth them back out slightly and then add each of the Memento inks to add an aged look. Let dry. Take the word background stamp, and stamp it on both panels in black ink. Add them to the card front. Stamp the flowers with Rich Cocoa ink and cut them with the matching die. You will need two of each size flower. For more information on molding your flowers watch this video. Adhere your flowers together. Place the centers on each flower then add them to card front. Choose a sentiment from the paper Collection Sponge with Rich Cocoa ink and add it to your card. Stamp and cut four of the leaves and sponge the edges with Rich Cocoa. Shape the leaves in the same way as the flowers. Cut them in smaller pieces and add them around the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by!!
I am entering this card in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment