Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Friday, December 27, 2013

HC 12-26-2013

Welcome to this weeks Heartfelt Creations post. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! This week I made two cards with the Floral Keys Collection. This is just an amazing set of papers, stamps, and dies. I have been have so much fun with them. There is a sneak peak on January's Majestic Mornings. Stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog and take a look. It is another amazing collection. There is so much inspiration there also. The design team members have created some beautiful cards and projects. 
I hope you enjoy my cards this week!!
Other products: Bazzil Tropical Breeze CS, Copic Markers, White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa ink, Blue gemstones

Instructions: Cut a 6" x 12" piece of the paper collection. Score and fold into a 6" square card base. Cut a 5 5/8" square piece of blue CS and layer on the front. Take another piece of the paper collection and stamp your image with the black ink. Cut it down to a 5 3/8" square. Color your image with Copic markers: E-13, E-15, E-18, then add the blue gemstones. Add Double dots to the back to add dimension. Place it over the door latch from the stamp. Take the white CS and stamp your sentiment. Cut it with Spellbinders Labels 4. Sponge it with Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa. Then take the blue CS and take the next size larger die and cut it also. Layer them together and place on the card. Stamp cut and mold nine flowers from the vintage flowers and matching die using the black ink. Add the gemstones to the centers of the flowers and place them on the card.



Other products: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, and Cottage Ivy inks, Prismacolor Pencils, Yellow CS, Ivory CS, Lime Green CS
Instructions: Cut a 7" x 10" piece of yellow CS and fold to make a 5" x 7" card base. Take another piece and cut it to a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" layer and add to the card. Take a 5" x 7" card panel from the paper collection and cut it to 4 1/2" x 6 1/2". Add to the card. Choose another piece of the paper collection and cut and emboss the large lacy oval. Take the ivory CS and stamp your image from the Keys and Roses stamp set. Color the image with Prismacolor pencils. Cut and emboss it with a large oval. Sponge the edges with Desert Sand. Layer the two ovals and add double dots. Add to the card. Stamp and cut two keys with the Script Key background stamp. Color and add double dots and place over the keys on the image. Stamp the sentiment on ivory CS with black ink. Cut and emboss it with Labels One, and add double dots. Add it to the card. Stamp and cut 5 flowers with black ink and sponge the edges with Rich Cocoa mold with the molding mat and tool kit. Add them around your oval and sentiment. Stamp 2 sets of the Classic leaves stamp, on lime green CS. Sponge with Cottage Ivy ink and mold the leaves. Cut them into smaller pieces and add them around your flowers.


I added this card to the following challenges
Word Art Wednesday
Hiding In My Craftroom
Alphabet Challenge
Chocolate Coffee and Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment