Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12-11-2013

Joy

Hello Everyone, welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I  hope everyone has recovered from this week's ice storm. We sure did get a lot of ice, and power outages here in Virginia. I made a Christmas card this week. I also created some pine cones. That was so much fun. I hope you enjoy my card and are inspired to create a Christmas card too. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for some gorgeous projects created by the DT


Products Used:
HCDP1 236 Christmas Card Paper Collection
HCPC 3533 Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set
HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
HCPC 3494 Delicate Asters PreCut Set
HCD 726 Delicate Asters Die
HCPC 3502 Mini Vintage Floret PreCut Set
HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
309196 Essential Glue Pad
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
452255 Grand Calibur

Project Instructions:
Other products: White embossing powder, Stamens, Red card stock (CS), white CS, heat gun, Brown Card Stock (CS)

Instructions: Cut and score a 6" x 12" piece of paper from the paper collection to make a 6" x 6" card base. Add a 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" layer with the Red CS. Take a card panel from the paper collection and add it to the red CS. Stamp three sets of flowers with the glue pad and add white embossing powder. Heat set them with the heat gun. Watch this video for information on molding your flowers. Adhere the flowers together with three different sizes for each of the largest flowers and one single flower for the rest. Cut the stamen's tips off and glue four of them in each center. Add them to the card. Cut one of the flourishes from the Bella Rose die, and add pieces of it around the flowers. Choose a sentiment from the paper collection and add it to the card. For the pine cones, stamp and cut four of smallest flowers from both Vintage Floret Stamp set and Mini Vintage Floret stamp set on brown CS . Mold and stack them with the smallest first until you have created a pine cone.

Happy Crafting!!
Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment