Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

HC February 5, 2014

Welcome to another week with Heartfelt Creations. We are having a blog hop with Robin's Nest on Feb. 5th.  I used some of their stickers and rubons on my cards this week.
My designer papers are from the  Floral Key Collection. I hope you enjoy my cards and are inspired to create. 
We are having a sneak peak at the Raindrops on Roses Collection, on the Heartfelt Creations Blog so stop by and see all of the wonderful creations.

Other products: Robins Nest stickers, Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa inks, Dew Drops, Bazzill Pomegranate cardstock, Tassel, braided rope, beads, silver ring, eyelet.
Instructions: Cut a 10" by 7" piece of Bazzill CS to make a 5" by 7" card base. Take a card panel from the paper collection and cut it down to 4 1/2" by 6 1/2". Sponge the edges with the Memento inks, and distress them. Add it to the card base. Take the Robins Nest stickers and stick them to some cardstock then cut them out. Sponge the edges with Rich Cocoa ink. Add the eyelet, metal ring, beads, and tassel to the tag, and the braided rope to the bottom of the tag. Add Double Dots to the back and center it on the card. Add the rest of the stickers to the tag. Glue the Dew Drops on the bottom and the side.








Other Products: Robins Nest Rubons, Bazzill Black Bird cardstock (CS), beige CS, black rhinestones, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, metal findings, Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Squares.
Instructions: Make beige 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. Take a piece of Floral Keys paper and cut a 4" x 5 1/4" layer and sponge with black ink. Add it to your card base. Take the largest Die and cut a black die cut. Add 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of pattern paper then a 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" piece of black CS. Cut the center from a card panel measuring 3" x 3" and add your rub on. Then layer the pieces on top of the die cut. Adhere it to the card and then add the rhinestones. Then glue the metal findings and rub on sentiment to the bottom









Thank you for stopping by!!

I am entering these cards in the following challenges.

Word Art Wednesday
Addicted to Stamps and More
Art Impressions Stamps
Delightful Challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment