Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Feb 12, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. We are Debuting our new collection this week called Raindrops On Roses. I am so in love with this collection. It has gorgeous Roses and beautiful papers. Stop by the blog and see all of the beautiful creations by my teammates. I hope you will like what I made this week and create create create!!



Products Used:
HCPC 3587 Raindrops on Roses Window PreCut Set
HCD 743 Raindrops on Roses Die
HCDP1 240 Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection
HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
452255 Grand Calibur
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
DDOTS Double Dots 100pc.

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Bazzill In the Pink cardstock (CS), 100lb White CS, green CS, Sakura Clear Glitter Pen, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo black and Bamboo Leaves ink, Spellbinders Lacey Pennants.
Instructions: Cut a 6" by 12" piece of pink CS to make a 6" by 6" card base. Take a piece of the Raindrops on Roses paper and cut a 5 3/4" by 5 3/4" layer and place it on the card. Take another piece of the pink CS and cut a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" layer, then cut a piece of the paper collection 5 1/4" by 5 1/4" and glue them together. Add Double Dots to the back and place on the card. Stamp your image with black ink and color it with Copic Markers. Roses RV 19 and 21. Leaves YG 00 and 17. Window # 13, 15, and 18. Curtain BV 01. Cut it down to 4" by 4" then color the background with E 31 and sponge the edges with Bamboo Leaves. Cut a 4 1/4" by 4 1/4" piece of pink CS and glue them together. Add Double Dots to the back. Cut two of the Raindrops on Roses die and add them to the corners of the card. Then cut the flourish from the Bella Rose Die, and add that to the card. Now add the last layer with your image on it. Stamp and cut your sentiment. Add Double Dots to the back and add it to the card.

Check out the new video on Rose buds and quick coloring. VIDEO


Other products: Spellbinders Labels 25, lavender and Lime green cardstock (CS), pewter embossing powder, Heat gun, Memento Dual Markers Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, and Pear Tart; Glossy Accents, Maroon Pearls, white CS.
Instructions: Cut a 10" by 7" piece of the Raindrops on Roses paper collection to make a 5" by 7" card base. Cut another piece of the paper collection into a 4 1/2" by 6 1/2" and add it to the card base. Stamp your image on a piece of white CS with the glue pad then add pewter embossing powder. Heat set with the heat gun. Cut it with the largest, labels 25. Color the flowers and leaves with Memento markers. Cut the die cut with lime green CS. Then place one at the top and bottom of the card. Adhere the image to the card. Stamp two sets of flowers with the glue pad then add pewter embossing powder. Heat set then cut them out with the Raindrops on Roses die. Mold and shape the flowers then add a pearl to each one with the Glossy Accents. Add them to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!
I am entering these cards in the following challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment