Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 30, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I hope everyone is enjoying Spring, and safe from all these storms we are having. 
I am using the Celebrate the Journey Collection this week. 
I tried a new design for one of my projects this week. It is a double pocket card, and for my second project I blinged it up!!
 I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the gorgeous creations.
I hope you enjoy my creations and are inspired to create!!!

Other Products: Bazzil Navajo cardstock (CS), brown CS, Spellbinders Doily Motifs, Distress inks - Old Paper, peacock Feathers, Dried Marigold, Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Copic markers YG 00 and E 39, Score Tape, ribbon, one brad.Instructions: Take a piece of 12" by 12" Navajo CS and fold it in half. Then fold it in half again to make a 6" by 6" card base. Fold the front down diagonally as shown in the photo. Cut a template out of some plain card stock to make the front triangle shaped layers. Then use them to cut them out from the paper collection and adhere to the card front. Glue the front flap down. On the inside back, cut the bottom edge back 2 1/4". Fold it back to make a pocket. Add some Score Tape to inside of the pocket to secure it to the card. Cut two pieces from the paper collection to 2" by 5 3/4" and one to 3 1/2" by 5 1/4" add them to the pocket as shown in the photo. Add score tape to the back of the flap and press it down firmly. To make the mat to go inside the pocket take a 4" by 5" card panel from the paper collection and add the curved borders to both sides. Then add another 4" by 5" card panel to the back. Cut and emboss the medium Motif. Stamp and cut the Celebrate the Journey sentiments with black ink. Sponge them with Distress Inks. Add the world sentiment to the center of the motif then glue it to the mat as shown in the photo. Cut the three tags from the paper collection and sponge them with the Distress Inks. Then Stamp three of the All Occasion Sentiments, in black ink onto the tags. Add ribbon to each tag. Cut four of the smallest Mini Vintage Florets in brown CS, mold and shape them and add the centers to them. Color the compass with Copic markers, sponge it with the blue ink, and add a brad to the center. Place it on the card. Place three of the sentiments and the flowers on the front of the card. Cut a 6" by 6" card panel from the paper collection, and trim it down to 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" and add it to the inside of the card.





Other Products: Gemstone flourish, 4 gemstone butterflies, pink and white cardstock (CS), Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Instructions: Cut a piece of the paper collection to 6" x 12" to make a 6" x 6" card base. Cut a piece of pink CS to 5 3/8" x 5 3/8" and add it to the card base. Cut a card panel from the paper collection to 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and add it to the card. Stamp the image in black ink on white CS and color it with Copic markers. Cut/emboss it with the smallest Grand Oval and also cut a pink one. Stagger and glue them together as shown in the photo. Add D Dots to the back and add it to the card. Cut the gemstone flourish into pieces and add it around the image. Stamp/cut the sentiment in black ink and glue it to the card. Add gemstone flourish around it. Place the butterflies on the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog! 
I appreciate your comments so much!
I am entering these projects in the following challenges.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday
My Craft Creations
Word Art Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment