Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 20, 2014 HC

Hello everyone I hope you are having a wonderful week. 
It is time for a new post with Heartfelt Creations. The Sweet Lullaby Collection is so gorgeous. 
I am having so much fun working with it. 
I just found out my daughter is having a baby, so it is even more fun thinking about her as I make my cards. 
I hope you will find time to stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog and take a peek at all of the wonderful creations this week by my teammates. 


Products Used:
HCPC 3605 Sweet Lullaby Sentiments PreCut Set
HCDP1 243 Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection
HCD 746 Sweet Lullaby Die
HCD 744 Once Upon a Time Die
HCPC 3607 Lullaby Darlings PreCut Set
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
452255 Grand Calibur
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
DDOTS Double Dots 100pc.

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, Spellbinders Sprigs, Memento Lulu Lavender - Angel Pink - Bamboo Leaves - Summer Sky inks, gloss craft spray, rhinestones, Copic markers, white cardstock (CS), lavender CS.

Instructions: Cut a piece of white CS to 10" by 7" to make a 5" by 7" card base. Cut a 5" by 7" card panel from the paper collection and place it on the card base. Stamp the image with black ink and color it with Copic markers. Cut/emboss it with the second largest rectangle. While it is still in the die use the Memento inks to color in the background, then add Double Dots to the back. Cut/emboss the largest rectangle with white CS. Sponge the edges with lavender ink. Place them on the card as shown in the photo. Cut/emboss nine flowers, mold and shape them with the tools and mat. Spray them with several layers of gloss spray. Add the centers. Cut/emboss four leaf sprigs. Place the sprigs and flowers on the card as shown in the photo. Stamp the sentiment with black ink on white CS. Cut it with the Once Upon a Time Die. Then cut one wheel with white CS. Sponge them with lavender ink. Place them together, and place it on the card.

I want to thank everyone that has left such amazing comments on my blog!!! It really means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment