Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 27, 2014

Welcome to this week's post with Heartfelt Creations
Well this month is coming to an end soon and we will be introducing a new collection for June! Boy are you in for a surprise. You are going to love it. 
I made my card this week with the Sweet Lullaby Collection. I hope you enjoy it and are inspired to create a new project of your own.
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for more creations and inspiration.



Other Products: Ribbon, Memento Tuxedo Black - Summer Sky inks, yellow - blue - white cardstock (CS), blue rhinestone flourish, Spellbinders Large and small Classic squares.
Instructions: Cut a 6" by 12" piece of the Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection to make a 6" by 6" card base. Cut a piece of blue CS to 5 1/4" by 5 1/4", a yellow piece of CS to 5 1/8" by 5 1/8", and a card panel from the paper collection to 5" by 5". Layer them as shown in the photo. Take a piece of white CS and stamp the image with black ink. Color the image with Copic markers BG 01, B29, Y 13, Y15, G94, and G21. Cut/emboss it with the largest, small classic square. Cut/emboss yellow CS with the largest, large classic square. Layer them together then add it to the card. Cut three flowers from the Sweet Lullaby die. Mold and shape them then add a button to the centers. Add the bow and flowers to the card. Take the rhinestone flourish and cut it into pieces. Place them around the flowers and bow. Stamp the sentiments with black ink on white CS, then cut them with the Once Upon a Time die. Sponge the edges with blue ink. Add Double Dots to the backs and place them on the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment