Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 3, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post for Heartfelt Creations
I hope everyone is having a great week. Everything is so pretty right now. All the flowers are blooming and the weather is so nice here. 
I made three projects this week. I have been dealing with a hurt wrist and only had one project for the last couple of weeks. I hope you will enjoy what I made this week and will find time to stop by 
Heartfelt Creations Blog for a look at all of the beautiful projects created by the rest of the design team. 
I am using the Sweet Lullaby Collection this week. 
I have so enjoyed all of the baby projects with this collection, but I am also looking forward to the release of our new collection next week called the Arianna Blooms Collection.
 Check out the sneak peak on the Heartfelt Creations Blog, and their Facebook Page.

My first project is a Scrapbook page.
Other Products: Stickles Stardust, Spellbinders Sprigs, pink rhinestones, pink hearts, Memento Dandelion - Summer Sky - Tuxedo Black - Rose Buds inks, white - yellow - brown cardstock (CS), Copic Markers.Instructions: Take a 12" by 12" page from the Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection, and two 4" by 5" card panels. Take the large oval and cut the center out of one of them. Stamp the two images on the card panels in black ink. Color them with markers. Stamp the sentiments in black ink and cut them out with the Once Upon a Time die. Use the same die and the Lacey circle die to cut out yellow CS to mat behind the sentiments. Take the Grand Ovals and nest them inside each other and cut them out with white CS. Add the card panels, sentiments, and all but the largest oval to the scrapbook page. Cut a 4 1/2" by 6 1/2" piece of the paper collection and sponge it with yellow and blue ink. Layer a piece of brown CS 4 3/4" by 6 3/4" to it, and place the left over oval around it. Secure it to the back of the layered panel, then add it to the page as shown in the photo. Cut six Sprigs, eleven small flowers, eleven medium flowers, and twelve large flowers. Mold and shape them, then add Stickles to the tips. Allow them to dry. Take the Sweet Lullaby die and cut/emboss the baby carriage and wheels. Add Double Dots to the back of the wheels. Add the rhinestones to it. Stamp the Feathered Friends on white CS with black ink and color them with markers. Fussy cut them out. Add all of the sprigs, flowers, baby carriage, pink hearts, bird and flowers to the page as shown in the photo. You can add baby photos to your page in place of the colored images for a more personalized scrapbook page.

















My Second Project is a baby shower invitation.

Other Products: Memento Tuxedo black and New Sprout ink, Copic markers, Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven, Green cardstock (CS), white CS, Sakura clear glitter pen.
Instructions: Cut a piece of green CS to 4 1/4" by 8" then fold it in half. Place the largest labels die over the folded CS with the top edge just below the folded edge. This will be where the card opens and closes. Cut/emboss it. Stamp the image on white CS with black ink. Color it with the markers. Color the shoe string with the glitter pen. Take the next size die and cut/emboss the image and a piece of paper from the Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection. Sponge around the image with green ink while it is still in the die. Stamp the Sentiment on white CS with black ink. Cut it to 2" by 1/2", and then sponge it with green ink. Take two pieces of green ribbon and tie 1/2" double bows. Add the image, bows, and sentiment to the front of the card and place the other die cut on the inside.

My third project is a Bath time card


Other Products: White cardstock (CS), two buttons, foam tape, Memento Tuxedo Black - Summer Sky - Green Sprout inks, Copic markers.
Instructions: Cut a 11" by 4 1/4" piece of paper from the Sweet Lullaby paper Collection to make a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card base. Cut a card panel from the paper collection and trim it to 5 1/8" by 3 7/8". Add foam tape to the back and place it on the card. Stamp the image on white card stock with black ink, and color it with markers. Cut/emboss it with the circle die. Sponge the top with blue ink and the bottom with green ink. Glue to the center of the card. Stamp the sentiment with black ink on white CS then glue it to the card. Add the two animal buttons and the top sentiment from the paper collection. Glue the three Dew Drops on the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!!!
I am entering these projects into the following challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment