Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 25, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and spending lots of time in their craftroom.
 I am having an amazing time in mine working with the 
There are so many ways to make beautiful flowers with these stamps and dies.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for an awesome video on making some gorgeous flowers.

I hope you enjoy the card I made this week and are inspired to create a new project of your own.

Other Products: Bazzill Rose Cardstock (CS), White CS, Spellbinders Mystical Embrace Die, Memento markers, Pear Tart - Angel Pink, Memento Tuxedo Black - Angel Pink inks, rhinestones.
Instructions: Take a piece of 8 1/2" by 11" pink CS and cut it to 10" by 7" to make a 5" by 7" card base. Take a piece of the Arianna Blooms paper collection and cut a 4 7/8" by 6 7/8" layer. Then take a 5" by 7" card panel and trim it to 4 3/4" by 6 3/4". Cut/emboss the Mystical embrace die in white CS. Take another card panel and trim it to 3 1/2" by 5 1/4", and stamp the Arianna Blooms image in black ink on it. Color it with markers. Sponge the edges of the layers with pink ink. Next stamp the sentiment in black ink onto white CS, then cut/emboss it with the smallest die. Add Double Dots to the back. Stamp two sets of flowers on white CS with pink ink then cut them out with the Arianna blooms die. Sponge the edges with pink ink, then shape them, and add the rhinestone centers. Add the layers, die cut, sentiment, and flowers to the card base according to the photo. For the inside of the card cut a piece of white CS to 4 3/4" by 6 3/4" then take the Arianna Vines and stamp the full image across the top in pink ink, then stamp partial images around the white CS. Next cut a card panel to 3 1/8" by 4 1/4". Cut and emboss the medium die in pink CS and the smallest die in white CS. Add these together then add them to the inside of the card as shown in the photo.

 I am entering this card in the following challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment