Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 1, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post for Heartfelt Creations.
 I have had a wonderful time with the Arianna Blooms Collection. All of the beautiful dies, stamps, and papers have been so inspiring. 
Next week we have a new collection coming out Called Cut Mat Create. This is going to be a amazing collection for card makers and scrapbookers too. The name says it all. I can't wait to introduce you too it. You will never forget all those precious memories again.
I may be offline for a couple of days this week. I have to have surgery today, but I will be back as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy what I have made for you this week, and stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for a sneak peek at the new collection and more amazing projects.
Have a great July 4th weekend everyone!!!


Products Used:
Arianna Blooms Paper Collection
Arianna Bird Haven PreCut Set
Arianna Lace Die
Luggage and Tags Die
Grand Calibur
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Double Dots 100pc.

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Memento Markers Pear Tart - Angel Pink, White cardstock (CS), Starform Silver Lines, Stampendous Silver Dots, Spellbinders Parisian Accents.
Instructions: Cut a 12" by 12" piece of the Arianna Blooms paper collection to 6" by 12" to make a 6" by 6" card base. Cut the 2" by 7" panel from the paper collection. Cut/emboss two of the Parisian Accents. Glue them to each side of the 2" by 7" panel. Next add the silver lines to each side. Allow it to dry then glue it to the left side of the card base. Trim it even with the card base. Cut a piece of white CS to 4" by 5 1/4". Take a card panel from the paper collection and trim it down to 3 7/8" by 5 1/8", then stamp the Bird Haven image onto the front of the card panel. Color it with markers then adhere it to the white CS. Add Double Dots to the back. Add it to the front of the card as shown in the photo. Cut two Lace dies in white CS, then add them to the top and bottom of the card. Cut the sentiment with the Luggage and Tags Die and add Double Dots to the back then place it in the lower left corner.

Thank you for stopping by!!!
I am entering this card in the following challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment