Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 8, 2014

Welcome to this week's post with Heartfelt Creations
It is time for a new release, and I am excited to share it with you. The new Cut Mat Create Collection will let you put your trimmers and scissors away. Now you can create professional looking layouts, perfectly matted cards, and multi-layered projects with this unique new collection. 
The dies are perfectly made to for a 12 by 12 scrapbook page, or a beautifully matted card, or a mini album. There are 27 dies in this collection which comes in 4 sets. Combine them with the stamps and gorgeous papers and you are ready to create. 

So take out all of those pictures, and you are on your way to an exciting and new way of saving all of your memories. You are going to love the freedom, simplicity, and versatility of this new collection. 
Stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration, and fun ways to use them. 

Other products: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, purple - white - green cardstock (CS), Copic Markers, Distress inks Shaded Lilac - Spun Sugar - Mowed Lawn - Walnut Stain.
Instructions: Cut a piece of purple CS to 10" by 7" to make a 5" by 7" card base. Cut a piece of the paper collection to 4 7/8" by 6 7/8". Trim a 5" by 7" card panel to 4 1/2" by 6 1/2" Stamp the Classic Rose in black ink on white CS, and color it with markers. Take the Largest HCD 749 die and cut it out. Sponge the edges and around the roses with distress inks. Take the HCD 752 flourish die and cut four purple and two green die cuts. Two of the purple ones are for the inside. Stamp three of the Birds and Blooms butterflies on white CS. Color the large ones and then cut them out with scissors. Glue the four corner flourishes to the second and third layer as shown in the photo. Add all layers to the card base. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection and add a 1/8" border in purple CS to the back. Add the butterflies and sentiment to the card. Take the largest HCD 749 die and cut a piece of white CS for the inside. Sponge it with distress inks. Stamp the butterfly stamp in two of the corners. Cut a piece of the paper collection to 4 3/4" by 6 3/4", and add it to the inside of the card. Add the flourishes and die cut to the inside as shown.


Thank you for stopping by!!
I am entering this card in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment