Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 17, 2014 HC

Hello, and welcome to this week's post with Heartfelt Creations
I hope you are finding all of the precious pictures and sweet memories to use with the Cut Mat Create Collection. There are so many ways to use this versatile collection.
 I have made a card for you this week. I am still getting over my recent surgery, but I had to show you another one of the beautiful stamps and dies in this collection. 
It's my granddaughter Ava's birthday today, and I am hoping to take some photos to make a scrapbook page with. 
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and look at all of the gorgeous projects by my fellow designers. Emma Lou, the Creative Director of Heartfelt Creation's, has a couple of scrapbook pages you have to see!!! 
She is amazing!!

Other Products: Cardstock (CS) white - green, Memento inks Dandelion - Tuxedo Black - Summer Sky - Bamboo Leaves, Copic Markers, green rhinestones.
Instructions: Take a piece of the paper collection and cut it in half to make a 6" by 6" card base. Cut another piece to 5 7/8" by 5 7/8". Cut a piece of white CS to 4 1/8" by 5 1/4" and emboss it with an embossing folder. Cut a 4" by 5 1/8" card panel from the paper collection, and glue it to the white CS. Add Double Dots to the back and add it to the card base as shown. Take the HCD 749 die and cut the 4th largest rectangle in white CS, then emboss it with the same embossing folder. Stamp the Summer Song stamp in black ink and color it with markers. Add some Blue ink in the shape of clouds. Cut/emboss it with the HCD 750 die, fourth largest rectangle. Add it to the white CS and add Double Dots to the back. Stamp ten Daisies in yellow ink, and cut them out with Daisy Patch die. Mold and shape them, and add rhinestones to the centers. Take the HCD 751 long flourish and cut/emboss it in white CS. Cut four leaf flourishes from HCD 750, then add green ink to the edges. Add the flourish, flowers, and leaves to the card as shown.

Thank you for stopping by!!
I appreciate and love every comment you leave!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment