Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations!
I hope you are having a wonderful beginning to the New Year. It is bitterly cold here in Virginia.
This is the last week with the Romantique Garden Collection
Click on the link for a sneak peak at the new Birds and Blooms Collection 
I made a card for you this week. I hope you like it and are inspired to make something new too.
for all of the inspiration by Design Team.


Other Products: Spellbinders Grand Ovals - Grand Decorative Ovals - Curved Borders two, Eclipse Black - Heavenly White cardstock (CS), Copic Markers: Vase N0, 2 - 4 Wood W 1 - 3 - 5 - Flowers B0000 - 00 - 02 - leaves G 12 - 14, rhinestones, silver flat back pearls, Distress ink Pumice Stone.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Sweet Lullaby Paper and cut one sheet in half to make a 6" by 6" card base. Take black CS and cut/emboss two curved borders. Cut the second Decorative label in white CS. Stamp the Delicate Aster Vase, in black ink onto white CS. Color the image and cut/emboss it with the Second oval. Add Double Dots to both ovals. Cut two black and two white hearts from the Timeless Amour Die. Glue them together, then glue the two hearts together. Stamp the Thanks a Bunch Sentiment on white CS with black ink. Trim it down to 1 3/4" by 1" and add it on top of the two hearts. Add the black borders to the card base, then add the silver flat back pearls. Add both oval layers to the card, then add the sentiment as shown in the photo. Glue to rhinestones to the center of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment