Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 28, 2014

Hello everyone, I am adding a quick post to tell you about some exciting news.
I have been asked to join the 
Design Crew!!!

 I am so excited I can barely contain myself.
 I hope you will stop by and check this amazing magazine out.
It is full of tutorials, reviews, amazing projects, and so much more.
I am so looking forward to creating and learning everything I can.

Join the magazine and have access to back issues of, all of the projects, reviews on crafting supplies, and some fabulous supplies!!!

I can't wait to show you my first project.

Check them out on 



and 

Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment