Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 28, 2015 Heartfelt Creations

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
The weather has been beautiful hear today, and I decided to go out and enjoy it.
I took my German Shepherd for a walk in the park, and then did a little shopping.
It was an awesome day.

I made a card for you this week with the Everyday Heroes Collection. I had a lot of fun making my own chipboard and making a little scroll to go with it.
It was great!!

I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and take a peek at all of the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team.
I hope you are inspired by my card and create something special for the hero in your life.








Other Products: Twine, three brown wooden beads, four cream colored wooden beads, brown card stock (CS), Spellbinders Classic Circles.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Everyday Heroes Paper collection, and make a 6" by 6" top folding card base. Cut four of the Round Windows, and eight of the anchors using brown CS. Glue them together to make your own chipboard. You should have, one window and two anchors. Then cut a piece of the paper collection for each of the die cuts. Glue that to the top. Sponge some Rich Cocoa ink around the window. Stamp the You Inspire Me, Large Circle Sentiment, and the Heartfelt Sentiment in black ink onto paper from the paper collection. Cut the smaller circle out with the matching die, and add Double Dots to the back of it. Cut the larger circle out with the fourth Classic Circle, and use scissors to cut the sentiment out. Add the two circles to the front of the Everyday Hero die cut, and add the anchors to the upper right. Take the sentiment and wrap the ends around a small round object to curl them. Then take the four cream wooden beads and glue them to the ends. Shape it and then glue it to the card. Cut about 12" of black twine and tie each brown bead to it, then glue it to the card. Add Dew Drops around the sentiment scroll and die cuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment