Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 26,2015 HC

Welcome to this week's post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am using the Farmers Market Collection for my card this week.
I love everything about this collection, and it is so perfect for this time of the year,

I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creation's blog and take a peek at all of the inspiration from the rest of the design team,


Other products: Cardstock green - white, Copic Markers YG0000 - 21 - 00 - 13 - 11 - 06 - 63 - 67, BV0000 - 01 - 13, glitter pen.

Instructions: 
Take a card panel from the Farmers Market collection and trim it to 5 1/4" by 5 1/4". Place it on a 6" by 6" green card base. Stamp the jugs and berries on white cardstock, with black ink. Color them with Copic Markers. Cut them out with the matching dies. Add Double Dots to the backs of them, and place them on the card. Stamp the leaves on papers from the paper collection with black ink. Cut them out with the matching die. Add them to the card. Cut a sentiment from the collection and add Double Dots to the back. Add it to the card. Add clear Wink of Stella to the berries on the sentiment and to the other berries.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!
I hope you are having a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment