Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 1, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
This is the last week of the Farmers Market Collection. Next week we will be debuting the Enchanted Mums Collection. I can't wait for you to see it. You are going to love it.

Stop by Heartfelt Creations to pick up your Farmers Market collection, and by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!!

Other products: Wisteria cardstock (CS), Copic Markers Y13 - YG06 - 13 - 21- 63, E34 0 35 - 37, BV01, R32 - 30, N0 - 01, Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Ovals

Instructions: 
Take the matching card panel From the Farmers Market paper collection and make a 6" by 6" card. Take the Decorative Scalloped Oval die and cut it with wisteria CS. Take the second smallest Grand Oval and cut in paper from the paper collection. Stamp the Farmers Market Peaches in black ink. Color them with Copic Markers, then cut the image out with the smallest Grand Scalloped Oval. Glue the three die cuts together and add Double Dots to the back. Glue it on to the card. Cut two sentiments from the paper collection and add Double Dots to the back, then glue them to the card.
Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment