Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
It is cool here in VA today. We are getting a break from the high 80's. Everything is so beautiful 
and green from the rain we have been getting.
This is the last week of the Cascading Fuchsia Collection. I hope you will stop by
Heartfelt Creations Blog 
to see all of the beautiful creations this week, and for a preview of the
New Blazing Poppy Collection.
I hope you continue to have a wonderful week!


Products Used: 


Project Instructions: 

Other Products: Cardstock - purple - Pink - white, Copic Markers BV0000 - 01 - 02 - 04, YG 25 - 21, clear rhinestones, Spellbinders Label One.
Instructions: Take paper from the Cascading Fuchsia Paper Collection, and make a 6" by 6" card base. Take another piece of the paper collection and make a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" layer. Add it to the card base. Take a piece of pink cardstock and cut one Decorative Oval. Cut it in Half and add it to the cards top and bottom corner. Take a piece of purple cardstock and cut the largest labels one. Center it on the card. Cut out two of the 2" by 3" card fronts from the paper collection. Stamp the Fuchsia Spray in black ink randomly on each one. Then color them with markers. Round the corners and sponge them with lilac ink. Stamp the Fuchsia Clusters on white cardstock, and color them with markers. Take the labels One and cut the image out. Add double Dots to the back of the image, and place it on the card as shown in the photo. Stamp the Heartfelt Sentiment and buckle on white cardstock. Cut the buckle out with the Everyday Heroes Die, and the sentiment out with the Cut Mat Create 1B Die - Label Strip. Add rhinestones to finish the card off.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!
I love hearing your awesome comments, and appreciate each one

No comments:

Post a Comment