Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

HC Feb. 18, 2014

Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations!! 
It was a beautiful day here. The snow is finally melting away, and the sun was shining. This week I am showcasing the Raindrops on Roses collection. If you haven't purchased it yet, you should. I just love the Roses and beautiful papers in the this collection. 
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the beautiful creations made this week.  I have used the Vintage closet and Lady Rosalie stamp sets this week. I hope you enjoy my cards and get time to make some great crafts too. 

Other Products: Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, and Grape Jelly inks, Cryogen white cardstock (CS), purple, silver, and pink CS, Metal findings, Copic markers, and rhinestones, foam tape.
Instructions: Cut a 12" x 6" piece of the paper collection to make a 6" by 6" card base. Cut a 4 3/8" x 5 3/8" piece of purple CS. Then stamp your image in black ink, on Cryogen CS, and color it with the Copic markers as follows: Chest E 31, 33, 35. Flowers R81, 83, 85. Leaves G 85, 94, YG 00. Sponge edges with Angel pink and Grape Jelly inks. Cut it down to 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" and add it to the purple layer. Add foam tape to the back. Cut two of the Raindrop on Roses round die cuts in pink, and one of the other die cuts in silver. Cut out the silver one as shown. Add them to the card. Add the image to the card.





Other products: Copic markers, Memento Summer Sky, Rich cocoa, and Tuxedo black inks, Bazzill Nougat cardstock (CS), blue CS, Spellbinders grand Scalloped Squares, Scalloped Ovals, and Classic Squares, Cryogen white CS, foam tape.
Instructions: Cut a 11" by 5 1/2" piece of Nougat CS to make a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" card base. Then take a card panel from the paper collection and cut it down to 5 1/4" by 5 1/4". Cut the smallest Scalloped square in blue CS, and the largest Marvelous square in nougat CS. Stamp the image in black ink and color it with the Copic markers: Dress E 31, 33, 35. Flowers BG000, R81. Leaves G 85, G94, YG00. Cut the image with the largest square and sponge it with the sky and cocoa ink. Add the layers together and add foam tape to the back. Cut two of the die cuts and paint them with the metallic paint. Add one to both corners and then add the layered image. Stamp and cut the florets. Shape them, spray them with Glimmer mist, and add them to the card. Add the rhinestones to the flowers and the rest of the card. Stamp your sentiment in black ink. Cut it with the third oval then sponge it with cocoa ink. Add foam tape and add it to the card.


Happy Crafting!!
I have entered these cards into the following Challenges.
Word Art Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment