Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 15, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am loving the masculine theme of the Everyday Heroes Collection. I have not made many masculine cards and I am having so much fun with this collection. 

I just love the color palette of the papers. The dies are so versatile, and the stamps can be used so many different ways. 
 I loved distressing and sponging this card. The nautical theme leaves you so much room for colors and designs.

Don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see the rest of the design teams gorgeous projects.

I hope you like the card I made this week. 


Project Instructions:

Other Products: Blue Raspberry - black - Neenah White cardstock (CS), Distress inks - Tumbled Glass - Spun Sugar - Squeezed Lemonade - Old Paper - Black Soot, water, paper towel.
Instructions: Cut a piece of black CS to 6" by 12" to make a 6" by 6" top folding card base. Take a piece of blue CS and trim it to 5 7/8" by 5 7/8", and glue it to the card base. Take a piece of the Everyday Heroes paper collection and trim it to 5 3/4" by 5 3/4". Sponge it with Black Soot. Glue it to the card. Cut a piece of blue CS to 4 3/8" by 4 5/8". Stamp the My World image on white CS, with black ink. Trim it to 4 1/4" by 4 1/2" sponge the Distress inks randomly over the image. Sponge Black Soot around the edges. Place a few drops of water in your hand and sprinkle it over the image. Take a paper towel to remove any excess water. Take black CS and cut the matching dies, from the Everyday Heroes die set, and glue them on the layered image. Cut the little round sentiment from the Everyday Heroes paper collection, and glue over the world on the image. Add Double Dots to the back and add it to the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!
I love reading your wonderful comments, and appreciate them very much.

I have been under the weather, I have missed looking at your beautiful projects. I will be by to see them very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment